Thursday, July 4, 2013

Wandering Feet

It's been a while and not because I have been traveling.  Been reading and working a lot.  I even spayed some more cats.  Today I have finally started to really work on what I call Molly's Quilt.  No real name for it yet but I probably will once it is done.


As you can see the sky is done.  I am hoping to work on the main tree section and have that done by tonight.

In other news I will be traveling to PA where I will be for a few weeks.  I will be doing an internship of a sort.  There is an equine vet some friends of mine were able to connect me with who is willing to have me ride along and is also willing to talk to another vet who does cows to see if I can split my time between them.  She left the time I will be going up to me so I just have to get back to her about then and I will be set.  Well back to my quilting break and them hopefully more art quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment